37 Rosco Drive
37 Rosco Lane (Lot 216)
Elizabeth Station s/d
Bunker Hill, WV
* 2-Story Colonial Now Under Construction
* 3 Bedrooms; 2 Full Baths; 1 Half Bath
* Living Room off Entry Foyer
* Separate Dining Room with Access to Patio/Deck
* Kitchen with Major Appliances
* Laundry off Kitchen
* Half Bath off Foyer
* Attached 2-Car Garage
* Electric Heat Pump for Heating & Cooling
* Public Water and Public Sewer
* Approx. 1,680 Sq. Ft. of Living Space
* 0.425 Acre Lot on Cul-de-Sac
* South Berkeley County Location * Buyer Subsidy at Closing
Room Sizes - First Level
Living Room: 14'x17'5'
Dining Room: 12'x13'8
Bath 1: 3'6x6'8, Half
Room Sizes - Second Level
Owner's Bedroom: 15'6x13'4
Owner's Bath: 5'6x14', Full
Bedroom 2: 14'x13'7
Bedroom 3: 12'3x14'
Bath 3: 5'x8', Full
Porch/Deck: Front Porch; Rear Deck off Dining Room
Basement: Crawl Space Only
Year Built: 2018
Heat: Electric Heat Pump
Cooling: Heat Pump
Square Footage: Apx. 1,680 Sq. Ft. Total Living Space
Parking: Garage + Driveway
Garage: 2-Car Garage, Attached
Appliances: Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave (All Appliances Are From Builder's Stock.)
Utilities on site: Public Water, Public Sewer, Cable for TV and Internet
Storage: Garage & Crawl
Acreage: Approx. 0.4258 Acre Lot
Covenants/Restrictions: Subdivision Covenants and Restrictions Apply
Property Taxes: New Home, Not Yet Taxed
HOA Dues: $100 Per Year
Note 1:All measurements given above are approximate until home is built.
Note 2:Purchasing early may enable Buyer to make picks of colors, flooring, etc. from builder's stock.
Note 3:Buyer pays for transfer stamps. Note 4: Seller is giving $3,000 buyer subsidy at closing.
For your private viewing of this property, call 304-264-0700 or email us at KingStreetRealtyWV@outlook.com.